YouDrive.lk is a peer-to-peer car sharing service that makes it possible for car owners to rent their cars to other people all over the world with confidence. Owners earn money from their cars and Renters get access to a wider range of vehicles and save money compared to traditional car rental.
We know that trust and security is important when engaging with other people. YouDrive takes advance payment for each booking to be confirmed and assure all booking are genuine.
The rental process involves a few simple steps:
1. Sign up and upload details, photographs of the car available to rent and set your daily rate of charge.
2. Receive and accept booking requests. Arrange a handover time and location with the Renter.
3. Sign Car Rental Agreement ( prepared by the Owner) and complete an inspection report and take photographs to confirm condition of the car at the beginning of the rental.
4. Receive payments and security bonds from Renter and hand over the car, YouDrive.lk transfers advance payment charged from Renter to Owner (YouDrive.lk charges admin fee of Rs.2,000 per booking).
5. Arrange the return of the car with the Renter, complete an inspection report and release security bond.
1. Search for suitable cars nearby and make a booking request.
2. Wait until car owner accept or reject booking request.
3. Make advance payment via credit card.
4. Arrange a handover time and location with the Owner.
5. Sign Car Rental Agreement (Owner Prepared) and complete an inspection report and take photographs to confirm condition of the car at the beginning of the rental.
6. Return the car to the Owner at the conclusion of the rental period and receive any security bond.